sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2010

For Someone I Wish I Could Meet

day 9


dear Andrew de Torres, from The Scene Aesthetic


Hands down you're the person that I want to meet the most. I don't know exactly why I'm so curious to meet you. I guess it's 'cuz I don't know anyone that writes songs like you, and is so cute as you are with your family and you girlfriend. Surely I'd like to meet Eric too, but you have something special in you. Something that I really like, don't know why.
All your songs conquested me. You put your heart on them, and really I love it. All of them changed my life somehow, made me think about things that were happening, and I had no idea how to deal with.
Your attitudes show me how people can change, and how people can be honest and kind. Somehow, every single word you write has a whopping positive effect in everyone that cares about something. You definitely gives everyone hope.
I know that unfortunatly is almost impossible I meet you now. May be in ten, twenty or thirty years, I don't know, and I don't care, but I swear that one day I'm going to meet you, and say all of this looking at you, for you to notice how important a person can be in another's life, even when one don't really know the other.
Thank you so much for beeing who you are, and for not letting trivial things change who you are for worst. I love you so.


"don't ever worry, you're never alone in this" :)